2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

stupid hurricane has me feeling like its the all star break....just awful

i guess ill be getting working EI today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

so why couldnt the phillies be playing a day/night double header right now?

Don Ho

This does suck having to wait until tomorrow, especially after the outcomes of the last two games.

Is the Philadelphia area now clear of all the rain and wind?  National news said Atlantic City was about to get some more rain.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

It's still windy as farg here but there's no sign of rain, my streets and sidewalks are dry as a bone

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Apparently the Phillies have a magic number of 17 to clinch a playoff spot.

Don Ho

Hurricane hit Cinncinnati?  Where the hell is everyone?  Looks empty.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

SD

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: SD on August 29, 2011, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on August 29, 2011, 08:05:49 PM
How was that not an error on Pence?

The games in Cincy. It's called a home call.

neither of you know basic baseball scoring i guess

on a flyball, no matter how routine, if its untouched its a hit. misplays and lost in the lights/sun all go as hits. its part of the reason average is such a pointless, random stat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I actually missed the play in question because I was catching up on Breaking Bad.

ice grillin you

how much does homer bailey look like christian bale

lol @ avg being pointless because one in one million fly balls get caught in the lights

i guess homers are pointless because once every 25 years a ball bounces off jose cansecos head and over the fence

moneyball much?

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on August 29, 2011, 08:30:09 PM
I actually missed the play in question because I was catching up on Breaking Bad.

and I was watching more Hurricane Irene coverage.