2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i think its entirely possible and id love to see it....the phillies have more runs this weekend than the nationals have hits
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 12, 2011, 11:16:10 AM
the phillies have more runs this weekend than the nationals have hits

But the Nats still sweep the series, right? 

BigEd76

Don Ho

Dutch has all at the network cringing here as he tells his Kruk story.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

hell of a speech from Kruker

"To the players that said they couldn't play here.....you didn't have the guts to succeed here"

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on August 11, 2011, 11:55:29 PM
lol at Utley scolding Victorino

Drove by a Borders earlier this morning after an appointment and ran in to see what was marked down.  Lot's of 20 - 30% off shtein.  Hit the sports section and sitting there at 40% Off??????

SHANE VICTORINO
"The Flyin Hawaiian"

All over it.  Actually looks like a good read. 

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Don Ho

Don Ho

"Strange game" Wheels?  Cole sucks tonight, pretty obvious.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

and then gomes swings at the first pitch against a guy who has walked three in two innings