2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 09, 2011, 09:35:52 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2011, 08:46:38 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on August 09, 2011, 07:55:27 PM
Maybe team him up with Pat Summerall.

pretty much scully is about seven rob roys away from being summerall

your scully hate is bordering on being the worst character trait you have

and that is certainly saying something

as usual i keep it real....even if it hurts feelings

i farging love vin dawg hes probably the goat but hes been done for two maybe three years....i adored harry as well but had to call him out as well

never be on another mans dick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

vin has obviously slowed but he isnt to the point of senility as harry was

and the thing is outside of mets guys and giants guys can you definitively say there are better announcers than him in the NL?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

id have to really think about it to come up with an exact number...which is something i dont really feel like doing...but like i said hes probably somewhere around lower top half

32 teams id put him around 15th maybe...remember he is so decrepit that he doesnt even do road games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 09, 2011, 09:45:37 PM
id have to really think about it to come up with an exact number...which is something i dont really feel like doing...but like i said hes probably somewhere around lower top half

32 teams id put him around 15th maybe...remember he is so decrepit that he doesnt even do road games

i have a pretty good feel for the NL and most of the AL and i can tell you straight up hes in the top 5 in the NL
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Wow, that was a really nice catch by Kemp.  I thought Mayberry got enough to get it over Kemp's head. 

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Had some issues with my mlb.tv connection so listening to Scully on KABC.  Just told the the story about Cliff Lee and his son's battle with leukemia.  I had never heard the "rest of the story".  Listening to Scully tell it was amazing.  I'm sure he's reading it word for word from his notes but it's like he's telling you a story about a family member.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Ha... is there a more mellow cat on Earth than Lee?

And these late nighters are killing me.  Black Eye from Starbucks this morning and it's still gonna be a long day.