2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

these two announcers are like if you took everyone from this thread except me....put yous in the booth... and let you read your posts into the microphone

Sgt PSN

This has never been said before, but the real winner tonight is Todd.  Because he's actually at the game and not in here reading this awfulness. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2011, 12:35:23 AM
these two announcers are like if you took everyone from this thread except me....put yous in the booth... and let you read your posts into the microphone

What are you listening to? Wheeler? Welcome to my nightmare. Enjoy the mute button.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Seriously...when the biggest thing to bitch about as a Phillies fan is how bad Wheels is, maybe it's time to stfu and just sit back, relax and watch a really farging good baseball team drop knowledge on the rest of the league.

SD

Munson

IGY just wanted to prove that he posts here while they're winning too, but can't do it without finding something to complain about.

I just tune out Wheels and TMac at this point. No point to really listen to what they have to say when the games themselves are so entertaining.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 06, 2011, 12:36:25 AM
This has never been said before, but the real winner tonight is Todd.  Because he's actually at the game and not in here reading this awfulness.

hes not there tonight....in fact he said he wouldnt even be watching this game...he went last night....how you are in the city and not tat the game is the question

Quote from: Sgt PSN on August 06, 2011, 12:38:52 AM
Seriously...when the biggest thing to bitch about as a Phillies fan is how bad Wheels is, maybe it's time to stfu and just sit back, relax and watch a really farging good baseball team drop knowledge on the rest of the league.

yeah but you actually like wheels i think...or at the very least dont truly get how bad he is...even pg the ultimate homer detests him

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2011, 12:46:18 AM

hes not there tonight....in fact he said he wouldnt even be watching this game...he went last night....how you are in the city and not tat the game is the question

yeah but you actually like wheels i think...or at the very least dont truly get how bad he is...even pg the ultimate homer detests him

Girls Lacrosse Tournament tonight in San Fran?

PhillyGirl

He posted a picture from the game a few hours ago on Facebook. You sure he's not there tonight?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on August 06, 2011, 12:47:29 AM

do mexican female lacrosse clubs have the emans to travel for games?....thats a lot of pesos

Hawk

I wish the seagulls would attack the announce booth like in a Hitchcock movie.

PhillyGirl

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 06, 2011, 12:49:04 AM
Quote from: Hawk on August 06, 2011, 12:47:29 AM

do mexican female lacrosse clubs have the emans to travel for games?....thats a lot of pesos

He's not covering his local team, it's his big break in Cali.