2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Geowhizzer

RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on July 31, 2011, 05:01:10 PM
Pence actually should have 4 hits right now after choke's baserunning error and the blown call at first yesterday. 

really he should never get out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

MDS

if only they could host the pirates in july in the nlcs every year

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2011, 05:05:35 PM
if only they could host the pirates in july in the nlcs every year

if all games were in america

it really is amazing how the phillies own the pirates in the illatroplis but struggle so bad in the sewer that is western pa

Sgt PSN

An hour ago they had no chance of winning.  Now they own the Pirates.  Makes sense.   

MDS

you werent feelin that way after the first 2 losses this year....you and your peoples were ready to throw down

now that you see the light its simply unexplainable baseball shtein. no rhyme or reason for it, it just is. they lose series at pnc period end of story.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont feel anyway until october...they either win the world series or they go down as the biggest frauds of all time

theres no in between

Rome

They get to Pissburgh and the first place they go is Primanti's.  Who can play baseball after eating like that?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 31, 2011, 05:20:44 PM
i dont feel anyway until october...they either win the world series or they go down as the biggest frauds of all time

theres no in between

this year, most def. all that counts.

but whether you want to admit it or not they will be right there in it next year, too.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2011, 05:30:02 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 31, 2011, 05:20:44 PM

theres no in between

this year, most def. all that counts.

but whether you want to admit it or not they will be right there in it next year, too.

i dont disagree with that....just becuse they have to win this year doesnt mean they cant win next year