2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Isn't Marcus on the Fishtown police beat? If not, he should be.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 28, 2011, 09:42:38 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 28, 2011, 09:36:27 PM
haha...choke gettin booed...simply unreal...this new phillie crowd touches NO ONE not even ibanez in an 0-34 slump...what a fargin bunch of losers they are

They booed Mike Mike when he started gettin' sloppy a few innings ago

i dont mean booing on a specific play....anyone is a candidate for that at anytime...i mean overall booing because a guy is not playing well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes a total dick. ignorantly despises anything but back of the baseball card stats and gets off on playing the victim when dumbasses like duce staley call him a jap.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2011, 09:44:26 PM
t minus 5 minutes until marcus hayes cries about it

he farging should....its an absolutely sickening double standard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes big and black and strikes out

the other guy is trim and white and hustles

what the farg you think goin happen

SD

MDS

well in the least this costas/kaat broadcast was really good

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2011, 09:56:57 PM
well in the least this costas/kaat broadcast was really good

You mean they're not talking about beards and constantly comparing Wilson's to some douches out in Ashburn Alley?

MDS

no they are talking about the game

a vast improvement from espn's hyperactive nfl/yankees red sox orgyfest and fox's 3 hour commercial for ford and glee

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2011, 09:46:51 PM
hes a total dick. ignorantly despises anything but back of the baseball card stats and gets off on playing the victim when dumbasses like duce staley call him a jap.

More info -- did Duce call him out?

And I agree ...I am lovin this broadcast

MDS

oh shtein i got the story wrong

he called a former teacher of mine a jap (for taking a pic of him when duce didnt want him to) and marcus flipped out. marcus is a brotha, light skinned though.

but like a good follower of jesse and al he knows how to play the victim.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 28, 2011, 10:06:35 PM
oh shtein i got the story wrong

he called a former teacher of mine a jap (for taking a pic of him when duce didnt want him to) and marcus flipped out. marcus is a brotha, light skinned though.

Jap like jap, jap or the other jap?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Worst team in baseball. No chance to beat the Giants in the playoffs. Season over.

Don Ho

the booing is nothing in comparison to the phony, pansy ass response the Braves crowd (I refuse to call them fans) give Chipper.   :puke
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.