2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Worley has a 2.02 ERA

Anyone heard from Joe Blanton these days?

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 26, 2011, 09:30:23 PM
Worley has a 2.02 ERA

Anyone heard from Joe Blanton these days?

I think Amaro had him clubbed in the arm.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

It might seriously be time to start talking about Worley as a permanent addition.

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteA deal for Pence will probably have to include Dominic Brown & Jarred Cosart, plus another minor league player. Do you go all in for Pence?

~Chris Steuber

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 26, 2011, 09:27:01 PM
Quote from: Rome on July 26, 2011, 09:13:51 PM
I guarantee I'm the only one here who actually saw that show the first night it aired.  Another benefit of growing up in the 70's.

You mean the actual "Happy Days," or the pilot that aired on "Love, American Style?"

I was very young then, but I was around.  No, I can't say I remember watching it.  Too young for that, old timer! :D

Winner!  Wow, good one Geo. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

how many elders are on this board? jesus christ shut up.

@ J--blanton is actually done for the year basically. they just gave it the old "well maybe he can comeback, as a reliever" deal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Todd, did we ever tell you about the time..................................................................
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 26, 2011, 11:00:03 PM
how many elders are on this board? jesus christ shut up.

@ J--blanton is actually done for the year basically. they just gave it the old "well maybe he can comeback, as a reliever" deal.

Old enough to remember the First Golden Era of Phillies baseball, sonny.