2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

how terribly annoying is Marshall Harris on CSN? He might be one of the worst to ever come through here.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 22, 2011, 09:54:42 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 22, 2011, 08:17:56 PM
he really rocks in these minor league games against florida and san diego, doesnt he?
Ricky Bo said he wouldn't think twice about giving up HOF & Worley for Pence.

i think pence is overrated and i dont think a bat is necessary and id still do that...just because worley and dom arent difference makers right now and in a few years when dom might be the phillies wont be contending anyway.....they have to win right farging now....trade the farm for anyone that will help win a world series this year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if youre trading hof and worley then include cosart or something and get kemp

kemp is a farging animal. pence looks like one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 22, 2011, 09:57:06 PM
it mostly annoys me because for some reason everyone fell in love with him. hes terrible.

everyone hates herndon. hes also terrible.

racists.

Temple education failed to help you with the definition of terrible, didn't it?

MDS

AAAberry starting at 1st today for howard

CAN'T STOP THE TALENT TRAIN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

cause Choke is 0-8 w/ 8 Ks off Latos.  Plus he's sucked for two weeks

Rome

Holy shtein.  Is that for real?  He's a career double golden sombrero?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

BigEd76

Quote from: Rome on July 23, 2011, 01:32:00 PM
Holy shtein.  Is that for real?  He's a career double golden sombrero?

yep.  He has a walk too

PhillyPhreak54

You mad that Mister Selig has farged us again, Todd?

Or more mad that MAAAyberry is starting again?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2011, 04:05:18 PM
You mad that Mister Selig has farged us again, Todd?

Or more mad that MAAAyberry is starting again?

if you something called stream torrent there is a live feed of the game via that

otherwise farg this