2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 22, 2011, 08:26:35 PM
hahahaha

mccarthy "tonights game is the hottest game SINCE JULY 6TH 2010!"

what a farging douchebag

I heard that thinking he was setting up some incredible fact like hottest day since 1911.  Hottest day in a year.  Hmmm, July, incredible heat wave hitting the country, I 'm shocked.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on July 22, 2011, 09:17:02 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 22, 2011, 08:26:35 PM
hahahaha

mccarthy "tonights game is the hottest game SINCE JULY 6TH 2010!"

what a farging douchebag

I heard that thinking he was setting up some incredible fact like hottest day since 1911. 

exactly!!

i was actually thinking he was gonna say ever...the way he raised his voice so loud before saying it was sickening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 22, 2011, 09:16:38 PM
valle and colvin for pence

orr for beltran

And half the Vikings draft picks for 5 years for Herschel Walker.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Captain Carl with a nice catch of Victorino's bat in ths stands!

Thought Vic was trying to kill the family wearing leis in the front row.

MDS

QuoteFriend texted me. Valle was pulled after 7 because of a huge lead. Colvin same, huge lead after 3, didn't want him to stiffen up #Phillies

i love twitter.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Madson looks like he tips the scales at 135 in those pin stripes.

PhillyGirl

love the high socks on Madson there.

Love the 1-2-3 even more.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 22, 2011, 09:23:09 PM
QuoteFriend texted me. Valle was pulled after 7 because of a huge lead. Colvin same, huge lead after 3, didn't want him to stiffen up #Phillies

i love twitter.

7th I can see - but 3rd?  Minor leagues are all about experience - get the innings.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 22, 2011, 09:28:21 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 22, 2011, 09:23:09 PM

i love twitter.

7th I can see - but 3rd?  Minor leagues are all about experience - get the innings.

yeah that makes no sense...he was never getting traded but you dont take a guy out after three cause of the score...my guess is that he tweaked something

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 22, 2011, 08:17:56 PM
he really rocks in these minor league games against florida and san diego, doesnt he?

It really chaps your ass that he is playing well, doesn't it?

Uni's were awesome all around tonight.

Ricky Bo said he wouldn't think twice about giving up HOF & Worley for Pence.

MDS

it mostly annoys me because for some reason everyone fell in love with him. hes terrible.

everyone hates herndon. hes also terrible.

racists.

Geowhizzer

One for the moneyball nerds:

Wilson Valdez has a higer WAR rating as a pitcher (0.1) than as a position player (-1.1).