2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its only the 6th inning but i think its safe to say that this is easily their worst game of the year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 16, 2011, 05:59:03 PM
its only the 6th inning but i think its safe to say that this is easily their worst game of the year

hyperbole NO

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 16, 2011, 05:55:41 PM
youve been ma since your right wing daddy dropped your little fishies in ma dooks box....you could say you were destined in that way

pops = central
ma dooks = northeast high
todd = cheltenham

MA indeed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 16, 2011, 06:02:57 PM
there was another zesty Cole-vs-the-Mets game back in April

and Doc vs the Brewers was awful too

neither of those games contained the mishaps of this one...plus a career high runs given up for a starter

did grace just say "the phils could get back in this one"

MDS

dear god their infield next year is going to be a walking glue factory

win the world series NOW
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2011, 06:10:19 PM

win the world series NOW

been saying this since day one....not just the infield but the team in general is old as farg...it only goes downhill from this year....gotta do it in oct 2011

youve been ma since your right wing daddy dropped your little fishies in ma dooks box....you could say you were destined in that way

pops = central
todd = cheltenham

MA indeed.
[/quote]

pops and ma dooks = voted for george bush TWICE

ice grillin you

didnt anyone just catch baez throwing a wild pitch on a ball he was throwing back in to the ump

ice grillin you

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 16, 2011, 06:12:54 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2011, 06:10:19 PM

win the world series NOW

been saying this since day one....not just the infield but the team in general is old as farg...it only goes downhill from this year....gotta do it in oct 2011

well ibanez will be gone and victorino isnt washed up yet...chooch is fine..pitching is older but should be ok...but in general yes this is probably their best shot.

pops = central
todd = cheltenham

MA indeed.
[/quote]

pops and ma dooks = voted for george bush TWICE
[/quote]

ma dooks was a liberal through and through. pops sure, yea, but hes now a hermain cain supporter. hes one of those righties.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

They are going to lose this series, but the next one's in the bag bitches.

MDS

games on tbs tomorrow...but since i think everyone here either lives in philly or has the package, it really doesnt matter. oh wait FF. games on tbs tomorrow, buddy.

though cranking up your package of choice and listening to the mets guys is probably better than the mundane observations of brian anderson and dennis eckersley.

PhillyPhreak54

Did they switch the TBS crews up? Is it now Ernie Johnson and John Smoltz all the time? What happened to Darling?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on July 16, 2011, 11:52:31 PM
oh wait FF. games on tbs tomorrow, buddy.

Ha, thanks. I am actually in the middle of a free trial of mlb.tv. I got the straight hook-up for voting for the brain-dead Hawaiian like 300 times.