2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on July 05, 2011, 09:25:35 PM
And he just tried to throw that through a fan's face

See that kid just get drilled?  Love the dad with the "He's fine" reaction.  Probably pulled the kid aside and said "Suck it up boy".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Rome

Ahaha... the Eagles chant was funny.

Can't wait for December.

Don Ho

Rome

ice grillin you

haha....four for four fo life....regardless of what you zombies think the world does not revolve around the phillies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Rome

rauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 05, 2011, 10:10:16 PM
LOL tell me why this guy is back up in the majors again?

lol...on my worst day ive never made a more negative comment

congrats
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

give her a break, whats her face didnt go to jail or something nancy grace white people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.