2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if victorino goes down they are in deep trouble

AAAberry and his 5 walks at lehigh are not an adequate replacement
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Victorino is a farging bonehead.

Stellar 8th inning.

I'm going to see Reading tonight.

Don Ho

Never thought I'd say it. but get him out of there Charlie.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

How in the farg is he still out there and why didnt they have anyone farging ready to go? It's not like he was untouchable today. He had given up 3 and it was the 8th. Have someone ready to go!

Another bomb!

Don Ho

MDS

lol, time for me to shine again

lee gets to finish his own games. he got got in the 8th. it sucks but it happens. hes going to stay in there until it gets bad every single time.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

MDS

and ill say it cause i like it

something went wrong so J is here

oooooo bomb dropped

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 03, 2011, 03:30:50 PM
and ill say it cause i like it

something went wrong so J is here

oooooo bomb dropped

lol

J just got home - I have been listening to it in the car....I got to my moms right as Vic hit the ground rule double

MDS

i love twitter blowing up over charlie not magically inserting stutes into the game after his ace, who was under 100 pitches, quickly gave up back to back homers.

do people not understand the game? lee will stay in that game 100 times out of 100. this time he happened to get smoked.