2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

maybe one day when jon rauch wins 800 cy youngs and throws a no hitter in the playoffs, he can get those calls. also it would help to not be blatant white trash.

but to a man alfonso marquez is a terrible ump.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Doc and Lee have combined for 3 more CGs than any other team in the majors

Rome

I'm at the bar watching the game and some neck sits down and asks to have racing put on.

No.

He insists and goes on a ten minute rant about how baseball sucks, Philly sucks, yada-yada.

Good stuff.

SD

Coste and the CSN post game crew broke down those pitches, they were all strikes and Rauch had a legitimate gripe. Phillies should trade for him, I like the fire.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 02, 2011, 04:54:39 PM
I'm at the bar watching the game and some neck sits down and asks to have racing put on.

No.

He insists and goes on a ten minute rant about how baseball sucks, Philly sucks, yada-yada.

Good stuff.

least you saw the game....the entire city of savannah doesnt have a single sports bar...much less one with the baseball package...in fact most people when i asked about baseball in general looked at me like i was speaking swahili
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if you asked nicely id give you my mlb.tv account

wait a minute

no i wouldnt. farg you, czech farg.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Wtf with all these 1:00 PM starts in Toronto?  Missed today's game and yesterdays. I know yesterday was Canada Day.  Will get up at crack of dawn to watch Lee pitch tomorrow though.  I haven't seen a slow motion shot of Utley's play at the plate yet.  From what I saw it was close as can be.  Did he beat the tag?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

He was safe by a good amount.  Rauch was pissed at the Howard at bat.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 02, 2011, 05:25:12 PM
if you asked nicely id give you my mlb.tv account

wait a minute

no i wouldnt. farg you, czech farg.

yeah im gonna sit in my hotel room all day and watch a baseball game on a computer rather than go out in an awesome city and get drunk

MDS

what the farg you doin now, boy?

p.s. if you got an iphone or android you could get mlb.tv on that (of course it costs extra if you have mlb.tv proper).

ice grillin you

cleansing and taking a 20 second timeout before i go back out and shower my liver with more love and affection

lol i dont even have a cell phone

MDS

well get one to specifically watch sports on

im almost positive every single league has live video on phones. since youre stillupfront rich you should be able to do it and have enough left over to feed me when i inevitably live in your basement.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 02, 2011, 08:01:52 PM
well get one to specifically watch sports on

im almost positive every single league has live video on phones. since youre stillupfront rich you should be able to do it and have enough left over to feed me when i inevitably live in your basement.

im rich because i dont waste money on things like cell phones and pocket pals and video games and whatever else other people hoard

MDS

my cell costs 30 dollars a month. get on a plan wich ya girl and it wont be much.

back to the best team in baseball. heres the vid of rauch getting tossed. marquez is such a prick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyzLkIta0Hs&feature=player_embedded