2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

SD

How awesome would a sweep be?

Another reason to hate women? My ex decided to take me to court tomorrow at noon, meaning I can't go to the game. Bitch.

PhillyGirl

No, that's a reason to hate your ex. Not women. Lots of awesome women will be happily watching the game.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 29, 2011, 09:37:37 PM
No, that's a reason to hate your ex. Not women. Lots of awesome women will be happily watching the game.

I'd rather be bitter and lump all women together, it just makes it easier.

PhillyGirl

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on June 29, 2011, 09:36:56 PM
How awesome would a sweep be?

Another reason to hate women? My ex decided to take me to court tomorrow at noon, meaning I can't go to the game. Bitch.

Ouch.  I made sure my last marriage was voided after the Super Bowl and before Spring Training.  Current wife totally understands that this is the only time of year she has my full and undivded attention.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

No, she doesn't....lol. Like you're giving her 100% attention when you're doing pbp in here for every Phils game.  :-D

SD

"You can still make the game"

She honestly thinks I can go to court in Doylestown at noon, handle our dispute, then make it down to CBP in time to enjoy the game.

Rome

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 29, 2011, 09:43:56 PM
No, she doesn't....lol. Like you're giving her 100% attention when you're doing pbp in here for every Phils game.  :-D

There's a six hour time difference where he is.

He should be giving his employer his undivided attention, but he isn't.

Mahalo, motherfarger.

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 29, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
Continuance.

And farg Boston.  Incestuous wretches all.

She's trying to pull some bullshtein so I want to get that shtein squashed asap. I love my daughter more than I love the Phillies...and I have no shame in admitting that.

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl