2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on June 28, 2011, 08:40:00 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2011, 08:33:04 PM
Clifford says to Vic "Yeah this is how you score a runner from 3rd, pal"

Good job, Lee.

J, I'm going to do everything humanly possible to get an autographed copy for you.  That's after I take a lava rock to his head.

lol I didn't know he wrote a book....is it like 14 pages?

He lives in Vegas - maybe I will run into him when I am out there in the off-season. One of the doormen at The Mirage is Hawaiian and saw my Phils hat so we talked ball a bit...he said he sees Vic around town all the time there.

Don Ho

Good point, he hardly ever comes back here.  Just for his golf tournament in November.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

David Ortiz in LF? I can't wait to see that. No way they do that!

C'mon Lee - keep the SO streak going!

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on June 28, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2011, 09:13:39 PM
David Ortiz in LF? I can't wait to see that. No way they do that!

That was per Wheels.

Ortiz in LF with Wheels giving a lecture on the no doubles defense.

Suicide sounds like a better option.

PhillyPhreak54

What a great farging game by Lee.  :yay :yay

Yo Boston! Go farg yahselves!

Don Ho

SD