2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

kerrigan thinks its going to be baez...that its to much to ask of a kid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Who wants to bet against basticho getting the chance if the 9th inning happens to be lefty-heavy?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

he sucks but the sky is falling, fret about everything...every. single. day. is just old
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

charlie

The should just trade Ibanez for Papelbon before the game starts tonight. I am going to SO PISSED if they don't!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 28, 2011, 04:39:16 PM
he sucks but the sky is falling, fret about everything...every. single. day. is just old

Once again, because I've yet to see a decent response to this question, I ask;

Why is making a comment, sarcastic or otherwise, always construed as negative or sky is falling?

Danys Baez sucks. Do you dispute that? And if not - why do you care that someone makes a remark about how he sucks. I mean, you rail on Kyle Kendrick just about each time he pitches.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl