2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2011, 10:44:05 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on June 25, 2011, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: SunMo on June 25, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
  lots of money freed up by ibanez, oswalt, rollins not being back.

:yay

lol hes farging with you don and you took the hook line and sinker....but thats par for the course for the modern day phillie fan

Just humoring the young ones.  I'm still scarred from 1972 team, the teams of the mid 80's - 93 and the years from 1994 - 2006 involved many hours of therapy.

By the way Igy, had some kick ass tequila last night.  So good I forgot the name but I'll get it from my friend. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2011, 09:49:08 PM
im sure they have a few regular season two or three game winnings streaks left in them because of the rotation....but anyone who thinks this team can win a ws this year should be shot

lol god you are like an irritating old jewish lady. and im back here dealing with all this shtein cause my grandmas died (which is why i cant go to the bank tomorrow) and your little passive aggressive bitching is the same as my aunt trying to control the distribution of her moms worthless shtein in her apartment, like farging blenders and chairs and photos and shtein.

you should farging convert already and get it over with. or just admit youre donovan mcnabb cause you guys are the farging same.

and for the record no i do not think the phillies will win the world series this year so dont come at me with that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 26, 2011, 12:38:12 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 25, 2011, 10:44:05 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on June 25, 2011, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: SunMo on June 25, 2011, 09:53:02 PM
  lots of money freed up by ibanez, oswalt, rollins not being back.

:yay

lol hes farging with you don and you took the hook line and sinker....but thats par for the course for the modern day phillie fan
By the way Igy, had some kick ass tequila last night.  So good I forgot the name but I'll get it from my friend. 

sunny came down to the cribbo this weekend and i made a pitcher of margaritas....they werent that good....maybe i should have used your tq

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 25, 2011, 11:58:38 PM
great night at the park....zesty game on the field

south jerz HELLO!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

lurking wierdo

It just struck me that the Phil's offense has become average since the incident in Colorado when Bilmeyer was alleged to be stealing signs and location.

Rome

ice grillin you

haha....racists are slow....or maybe anyone who doesnt watch games is slow

PhillyPhreak54

When Victorino and Brown pulled their boneheaded shtein last night not a peep from the crowd as far as boos went. Those two plays were worthy of a good boo to let them know to get their heads in the game...but nothing.

ice grillin you

in general i agree j....but they did boo HOF...and pretty loud

brain dead got a complete pass tho

PhillyPhreak54

Really? I didnt hear anything on the TV...wonder how I could have missed that? I was watching the A's feed...

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Oh look, Jimmy and polanco get on base and they score some runs. Amazing. How ever did this happen?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol Victorino again fails to get the run home from 3rd with less than 2 outs.

SunMo

doc be dealing.  another 2 out 3, yawn.  best team in baseball.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 26, 2011, 01:18:11 PM
Really? I didnt hear anything on the TV...wonder how I could have missed that? I was watching the A's feed...

The crowd let him have it.  I was listening to the radio broadcast and LA ripped him.  LA actually said "He's not the only one on this team who does that".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.