2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

is this guy serious? or is this just some weirdo performance theater?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Say what?

I'm curious because the predictable doom and gloom card is beginning to look like some james franco twitter schtick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Wow.  There used to be some comedic value to your stupidity but now it's just sad. 

ice grillin you

i would venture to guess hes never seen either of them play
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Francisco is so bad ibanez is still starting for him

There. Now you get it.

Don Ho

farging entire series with the A's is blacked out here.  farging A's and Giants both have declared Hawaii as part of their market.  farg them both.  At least I get the radio broadcast so I can enjoy Franzke and LA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 24, 2011, 04:48:57 PM
i would venture to guess hes never seen either of them play

No doubt.  Werth is better in every aspect of the game so he's probably just looking at 2011 stats and making the comparison there (if he even bothered to do that).  But even with that, Werth's defense alone makes him a far superior player to Francisco. 

Rome

How the hell can Hawaii be blacked out?  farg that.  Find an internet hookup, Don.

MDS

Non major event hook ups are real shady. Go forth with caution

Rome

MDS

Its all this weirdo p2p download things.

Are you one of those people who does that for each game instead of being a grown ass man and getting the package