2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

all im saying is people have been all over him since day 1 and while its all well and good...look at heyward. not exactly lighting up the world these days. before we crown these pups we might want to wait to see if they know how to handle.

if hes still hitting .220 in sept and penciled into start in the playoffs its a problem. in fact i dont scare the but the sight of brown in rf in game 7 of the world series in fenway doesnt give me that warm cuddly feeling.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

vance 5.0 5 1 1 2 3
king f 6.0 5 1 1 1 4

rec specs stayed neck and neck with the king
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2011, 11:54:51 PM
all im saying is people have been all over him since day 1 and while its all well and good...look at heyward. not exactly lighting up the world these days. before we crown these pups we might want to wait to see if they know how to handle.

thanks for letting everyone know that not all top prospects work out

MDS

yea no shtein we can be excited for new young pups but lets not go crazy. i mean look at namond. everyone had him pegged to be the next bay or slim or even barksdale but that boy just didnt have it in him. maybe hof is namond. maybe hes mike and just needs some time until he show whats true. but lets not pull off our jump to conclusions maps quite yet.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you are supposed to go crazy over young HOF'ers...thats pretty much a tenant of being a sports fan...right or wrong thats just how it is

and no one had namond pegged cept psycho delusional delonda

MDS

he was top dog among his friends and in the school. everyone thought he was gonna be running shtein, especially dragon lady. farg he was the only one who could get a job working for bodie because of his pops.

once he started showing his colors in the game everyone quickly realized that he was a ryan leaf-level bust but before that his stock was as high as anyones.

p.s. pimp stutes doin it again

ice grillin you

does ibanez do anything but swing and miss and turn the ball over to the right side

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2011, 12:06:19 AM
he was top dog among his friends and in the school. everyone thought he was gonna be running shtein, especially dragon lady. farg he was the only one who could get a job working for bodie because of his pops.

key words in bold

that was namond.. thats it thats the list...if not for bey he is never anything...and he really wasnt ever anything anyway

MDS

HOF. never a doubt baby.

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2011, 12:08:35 AM

key words in bold

that was namond.. thats it thats the list...if not for bey he is never anything...and he really wasnt ever anything anyway

we know that now but in summer time when he was rockin the 99 butter joint that wasnt known. he was the unquestioned leader of his boys and it was undeniably assumed he would crew that shtein one day.

ice grillin you

wow right there is what makes you so excited about HOF....you dont see young players too often stay back that much on a pitch...reminded me exactly of what wade boggs used to do

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2011, 12:11:28 AM
HOF. never a doubt baby.

key words in bold

we know that now but in summer time when he was rockin the 99 butter joint that wasnt known. he was the unquestioned leader of his boys and it was undeniably assumed he would crew that shtein one day.

he was a faux leader because of his dad...no one ever believed in him

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

jimmy been locked in lately even when he gets out....i feel super confident here

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2011, 12:12:32 AM
Quote from: MDS on June 19, 2011, 12:11:28 AM
HOF. never a doubt baby.

key words in bold

he was a faux leader because of his dad...no one ever believed in him

youre going back in time to anaylize. im saying without knowing what we know, namond, when we first met him, was assumed to be the next bay. assumed to be. didnt turn out to be. so in theory he was a bust.

ice grillin you

i disagree...and i said as much at the time...i was only going on his grotesque pony tail but he always screamed bitch ass orlando to me not bey...and theres no way the neighborhood didnt see him the same way...even tho they had to repsect for a while because of his bloodlines

farg yeah brain dead!