2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Hey Rome and Geo, we're getting our share of torture - Wheels and TMac can't stop talking about the xfinity couch.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 15, 2011, 09:56:55 PM
Why is this even an argument.  Geo & I are forced to listen to these assclowns a minimum of 18 times a season.  You watch them, what, once or twice if you're in Florida?

THEY ARE AWFUL.

Their broadcasts are amateurish to the point of embarrassment.  I mean, Miami is a major city and they have guys who'd be better off announcing girls high school field hockey in Brownsville (no offense).

no i listen to them probably 10-12 times a year....but im sure they are completely different guys in the five or six times you hear them and i dont
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Yeah, that's one you can say it just didn't bounce their way in this game. Oh well....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

ice grillin you

lol wheels is beside himself over that rioccochet...like a ball has never hit a pitcher before and the batter got out...hes acting like that just happened in the world series...die
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous