2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

Wheels is worse, only because he's a douche on top of being a terrible commentator.

McCarthy just sucks. He was better when he was fat and doing radio for 950.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

You guys are listening to Jessica Alba's screams of passion compared to the icehole Marlin PBP idiot.

MDS

i dont have the interweb speed to sync the radio audio to the video feed so im stuck with tmac. notice how im choosing him over the marlins guys. thats all you need to know about how putrid they are.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i like the marlins guys...jesus last night you would have thought they were tmac and wheels the way they talked up the phillies and the city...granted the marlins were gettin spanked but they talked more about cheesesteaks and roast pork sandwiches than the marlins...they even destroyed the amrloin fans saying its nice to be in a plark wioth atmosphere after being in florida for a week...they arent great announcers per se...probably bottom 3rd of the league...but they are a billion times better than tmac and wheels

hutton being a former phil allows him to be really good during phils games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i physically cannot stand them and in fact detest their existence.

they honestly to me were even worse than carpenter and dibble. and dibbled "whooped" at a walkoff zimmerman hr last year in july when dc was 15 games out of first.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2011, 09:17:52 PM

they honestly to me were even worse than carpenter and dibble. and dibbled "whooped" at a walkoff zimmerman hr last year in july when dc was 15 games out of first.

OK, now I've got to hear these clowns.  Just switched over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2011, 09:17:52 PM

what is wrong with you...dibble is one of the greatest people to ever be in a booth...god he was amazing

ice grillin you

they were killin that jackie wilson btwn innings...until the fat souless white girl ruined the party

MDS

if you like dibble you might as well like wheels

both are off the charts awful, just on completely different sides of it.

lol @ wheeler saying the marlins 2 later runs were "tainted." oh good god.

MDS

and not this will matter but jesus christ does manuel need to over manage every situation

youre down 2 runs, no one is on base and youre matching up batter for batter? what.

ice grillin you

no way...you clearly didnt listen to dibble that much...or more than likely got but hurt because you thought he hated the phillies...he basically was exactly like larry anderson but on steroids...hed cheer if his team did something good and the next inning hed be calling their all world young pitcher a Hoyda for coming out of the game with elbow soreness (by the way that pitcher needed tommy john and dibble got fired for the comment) 

definitely exactly like wheels