2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Geowhizzer

MDS

nikki grew some nuts

im sorry i need to take over igy's role since hes off blowing dudes or whatever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Started waching in the 5th

Nice to see Choke go yard.

Nice triple pineapple head!!

2-0 now!!

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 07, 2011, 07:48:38 PM
This goddamn offense is a farging joke!

One goddamn run out of that.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 08, 2011, 09:19:29 PM
Started waching in the 5th

Nice to see Choke go yard.

Nice triple pineapple head!!

2-0 now!!

day and night.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

MDS

hes very happy when they win and very mad when they lose

its great how his mood changes on a dime. but thats why hes drive by J.

Sgt PSN

So you shouldn't get mad when they lose or be happy when they win?  Just sit there and watch and not give a shtein? 

MDS

some games are better or worse than others but for the most part youre really nuts if you go crazy either way on each game

there are so god damn many of them. when they lose i shrug it off and when they win i shrug it off. its june. when is october.

PhillyPhreak54

I enjoyed the game. I like when they can score a run here and there to back up a solid effort from Hamels. He pitched great.

Although I wanted to choke slam Mike Mike for not scoring on the goddamn WP

Sgt PSN

Squaw works in an art gallery in the Gaslamp in San Diego.  She just texted me that she just saw Jayson Werth walk by.  Pretty impressive considering the Nats are playing in SF. 

She tries. 

MDS

yea they were in SF this afternoon and have a series in SD this weekend

sassy.

Sgt PSN

Yes.  But their game in SF ended around 3pm.  5 hours to get from SF to SD?  Granted, the flight is only 90 minutes but they still gotta do post game pressers and everything, then go to the airport and fly to SD, then get to the hotel and check in.  Hell, just getting from the ballpark to the airport would be kind of a nightmare, especially that time of day.  Seems like it would be a little more time consuming than that.  Guess it's possible though. 

Don Ho

farg Werth, I want to hear about the Gas Lamp District.  We have had several meetings on Coronado Island and that Marriott downtown that was once a bank.  We have another meeting in San Diego at the Hyatt in August.  I am so pissed as the Padres are out of town that week and would love to catch a game at Petco.  Four years ago I missed the bums by one week.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 09, 2011, 12:18:55 AM
Yes.  But their game in SF ended around 3pm.  5 hours to get from SF to SD?  Granted, the flight is only 90 minutes but they still gotta do post game pressers and everything, then go to the airport and fly to SD, then get to the hotel and check in.  Hell, just getting from the ballpark to the airport would be kind of a nightmare, especially that time of day.  Seems like it would be a little more time consuming than that.  Guess it's possible though. 

hes got a bad ankle and didnt play yesterday...might of went ahead of the team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous