2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 27, 2011, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
phillies actually have the best record in the majors against lefties but i dont see them scoring a run against capper tonight...hopefully oswalt doesnt implode and the phils can win the game against the pen

btw ben franklins ball is a hr at cbp

What a shtein hole, well on TV it looks that way.  Do you know anyone who has been there?  It just looks so drab on TV.

ive been there twice...its fine...100 times better than the nats new stadium but not as good as pittsburgh or cbp...the jackie robinson rotunda is really cool and aesthically its nice...just not nearly as nice as the truly great new parks

btw i wasnt saying anything negative about it...while the bank is one million times better than citi but id rather have citi's dimensions
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 27, 2011, 07:40:22 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 27, 2011, 07:33:31 PMare you farging serious

nah.  I can't joke around with you and igs I guess

5 Ks now, btw

dont you join the bitchfest bandwagon for the best god damn team in the league, too

wahhh wahha capuano had 2 perfect innings omg omg oswalt better not implode cry cry worry worry
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

MDS

not until you little girls stop over reacting like a bunch of 13 year olds who thought they saw justin beiber walk down the street
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 27, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
phillies actually have the best record in the majors against lefties but i dont see them scoring a run against capper tonight...hopefully oswalt doesnt implode and the phils can win the game against the pen

btw ben franklins ball is a hr at cbp

another money prediction from negrodamous himself

ice grillin you

MDS

yea but your prediction of them not scoring a run off of "capper" is

but by all means please keep hating karmatically its been nothing but awesome for the squad

Don Ho

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 27, 2011, 08:26:22 PM
yea but your prediction of them not scoring a run off of "capper" is

omg they have two runs....i was so off

you can pick them to win the world series every year and thats cool...i think they are goin to have to win a game against someones bullpen and its lunacy...this is exactly the kind of homertastic thinking i have been referencing

2-1...here come the pens soon

MDS

lol i have never picked them to win the world series. just the small time nl east.

and everyone of your "predictions" revolves around them losing to some AA pitcher like "capper" or something. you are rush spreading non stop hate 24/7 because your precocious little indie band went mainstream and didnt give you a spot on the tour bus. oh so other people are blowing the lead singer now? cant share his cock? too bad.