2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

JC Romero = 4 strikes thrown

Wilson Valdez = 5 strikes thrown

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

OVER

OVER

OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Pretty nice catch by Stubbs though.  I figured he'd just let it drop.

PhillyPhreak54

Outstanding.

Goddamn WHEELS YOU'RE RUINING IT!

A lot of fun to see this one.  :yay

"Beisbol been berry berry good to me"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

LOL at Sarge

They pied Valdez and Sarge stood there expressionless and like a statue.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Sarge looked pissed after the shaving cream pie.

that was fun to watch.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

MDS

thats right up there with oswalt playing LF last year

good thing is they won this game

now the question: i just sat on my couch for 6 hours watching this. was it worth it?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.