2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I hope Jay Bruce gets his ass kicked.

When you have the chances to farging score with runners in scoring position with less than two farging outs you get it farging done!

Booooooooooo

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

MDS

that was some dueling incompetence from manuel and dusty

1. charlie pinch hitting utley with a base open so he could be IBBed
2. dusty IBBing jimmy on a 3-2 count
3. charlie pinch hitting HOF brown in a spot when he was gonna get schooled

just terrible and they should damn well lose this game.

and then basticho grooves a fastball to the only reds player hitting the ball. think next time kids.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Wouldnt say he grooved it. Down and away and Bruce still pulled it to right. He's just a hot hitter. Wasn't a bad pitch.

PhillyPhreak54

I amend my previous statement;

I don't want Bruce to get his ass kicked. I want his jugular to be severed by a broken maple bat.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

The sound the ball made off the bat was sexy.

What a farging shot!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2011, 10:27:31 PM
The sound the ball made off the bat was sexy.

What a farging shot!

That was such a great swing by Choke.

Followed by whatever the hell that swing was by Raul.

PhillyPhreak54

David Herndon-Danys Baez-JC Romero left

Oh my.

Keep Kendrick in.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

No reason at all to pull Kendrick since he's due up in the bottom half.

Rome