2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

I'm with you igy.  farging McCarthy does the whole get ready for the Scott Rolan reaction from the crowd and the prick talks right over his intro.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on May 23, 2011, 07:27:39 PM
I'm with you igy.  farging McCarthy does the whole get ready for the Scott Rolan reaction from the crowd and the prick talks right over his intro.

and hes like awwwwww this must be so hard for chase to have to talk about himself....and remember the time he ran really fast after hitting that homer cause he would never show anyone up...uggggh and then when he said "this is really neat" i wanted to die
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 23, 2011, 07:37:15 PM

and hes like awwwwww this must be so hard for chase to have to talk about himself....and remember the time he ran really fast after hitting that homer cause he would never show anyone up...uggggh and then when he said "this is really neat" i wanted to die

im going with this weirdo elder and that funhole thhhhhommmm brennamen.

its not great but its better than wheeler.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Don Ho

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 23, 2011, 07:59:50 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 23, 2011, 07:37:15 PM

im going with this weirdo elder and that funhole thhhhhommmm brennamen.

its not great but its better than wheeler.

wheels is in hd tho.....im listening to music and watching the game now

SD

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on May 23, 2011, 04:50:21 PM
at some point youll see

rollins-polanco-utley-howard-cuddyer-victorino-brown/ibanez/francisco/mayberry-ruiz-pitcher

until then take it like a man and enjoy low scoring baseball

Once Victorino gets back, why not bat him 2nd and then bat Grit/Polanco in the 3/5 spots? 

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 23, 2011, 08:12:09 PM
Quote from: MDS on May 23, 2011, 04:50:21 PM
at some point youll see

rollins-polanco-utley-howard-cuddyer-victorino-brown/ibanez/francisco/mayberry-ruiz-pitcher

until then take it like a man and enjoy low scoring baseball

Once Victorino gets back, why not bat him 2nd and then bat Grit/Polanco in the 3/5 spots? 

thats a logical temporary fix until they pull the trigger on a cuddy trade.

as for now, 9 runs where the farg has this been?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you