2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I am sick of watching good pitching efforts wasted because the clowns who get paid to hit have their heads buried up their asses.

MDS

i am sick of watching the phillies ace cy young 20 million dollar man who gets his dick sucked by every single human being on the face of the earth blow back to back games in the eighth inning to small time garbage teams.

oh wait its pete orrs fault
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I actually want the Phils to struggle a bit in this stretch.  I want a RF that can actually swing the bat on a consistent basis, and don't want Amaro to be able to claim that they're aces offensively when they aren't.

It isn't about May baseball, but I don't believe this is an offensive that will win in October, no matter how well the starting rotation pitches.  Get Utley back, get a real RF and get this team set.  Ben F. Francisco isn't going to cut it.

BigEd76

Quote from: Don Ho on May 15, 2011, 05:27:00 PMRangers game Saturday is on prime time Fox.  That better not be regional.

It's on the same time as Mets/Yankees and Cubs/Red Sox, but since Victorino and Sardinha are Hawaiian, you're safe...

PhillyPhreak54

I think I will get farged on Friday and Sunday because - even though I'm four farging hours from Dallas and can't even see the Dallas stations - EI Rangers games are blacked out down here because according to that gutless icehole Selig and his minions, I'm in the local DFW area.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 15, 2011, 09:30:06 PM
I think I will get farged on Friday and Sunday because - even though I'm four farging hours from Dallas and can't even see the Dallas stations - EI Rangers games are blacked out down here because according to that gutless icehole Selig and his minions, I'm in the local DFW area.

good news on saturday...last time texas was on fox at the same time as bos/nyy (i.e. a marquee national game), the entire state got the rangers. so we should be good there.

the other days, i get 2 fsn channels (now that i pay 7 bucks extra farg you very much time warner) and one always has the rangers and the other the astros. so its there somewhere for you, might just take going to a bar.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 15, 2011, 09:01:18 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on May 15, 2011, 05:27:00 PMRangers game Saturday is on prime time Fox.  That better not be regional.

It's on the same time as Mets/Yankees and Cubs/Red Sox, but since Victorino and Sardinha are Hawaiian, you're safe...

:-D

Of course we'll get Cubs/Red Sox.  Nothing says Red Sox Nation like The Sandwich Isles.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

lol

1. jimmy
2. valdez
3. ibanez
4. choke
5. mayberry
6. francisco
7. orr
8. chooch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if choke doesnt hit a home run im not exactly sure how they score a run

Sgt PSN

Oswalt back on the 25 man roster.  :yay  Vance Worley sent back down. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 16, 2011, 04:18:41 PM
lol

1. jimmy
2. valdez
3. ibanez
4. choke
5. mayberry
6. francisco
7. orr
8. chooch

The fact that Mayberry is hitting 5th shows you just how bad Ibanez and Fransisco have been. 

When Grit gets back, who should they bat behind Choke?......Polanco? 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 16, 2011, 05:53:58 PM

i know j's going to be mad but then they need to get him stretched out

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on May 16, 2011, 06:16:45 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 16, 2011, 05:53:58 PM

i know j's going to be mad but then they need to get him stretched out

Yeah, I'd rather have Worley in the hole for any emergency starts than Kendrick.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 16, 2011, 05:26:35 PM
if choke doesnt hit a home run im not exactly sure how they score a run

Westbrook throws underhand from 20 feet away.  Even then Raul and Big Ben would struggle.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.