2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

way early....but theyve never had a lineup as bad as this....the only saving grace is i farging knew it was gonna happen as soon as they decided to go with this garbage...but its still maddening as all hell...what makes it extra bad is its baseball so you have to watch this trash everynight for six months
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

they've never had a lineup as bad as this?

stop your nonsense.

ice grillin you

for a team thats supposed to be great....no they havent

who the farg cares if they had a worse lineup for a 60 win season

definitely needed sardina in the lineup last night over schneider....nice card handed in you managing bumblefarg

ice grillin you

MDS

lol

right now 5th through 9th is pretty terrible, and the 1-4 is nothing to cream your pants to, either. i will say that rollins, victorino and howard are all about where they are going to be. polanco is probably 20-30 points higher, so hes eventually due to start making some outs.

p.s. is there a back of the baseball card stat for what just happened to schneider? the logically answer is no, its just insanely bad luck, but im still holding out hope thats theres some kind of macho man stat to explain that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Utley, Ruiz & Domonic Brown haven't played at all or only sparingly.    That's three out of eight regular starters who haven't even had a shot to contribute yet.

They're going through an awful stretch hitting right now and they still have the best record in baseball.

Settle your ass down, honky.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 11, 2011, 08:22:12 PM
Utley, Ruiz & Domonic Brown haven't played at all or only sparingly.    That's three out of eight regular starters who haven't even had a shot to contribute yet.

They're going through an awful stretch hitting right now and they still have the best record in baseball.

Settle your ass down, honky.

not only is dominic brown not a regular theres nothing that says he is even a major leaguer....GRITS ceiling is last year and that may be asking a lot and how has ruiz not had a chance to contribute

MDS

and do bear mind the guys hitting 5-8...if everything works out...none of them will be in the everyday lineup come september.

now jimmy's continued descent into washedupville? different problem.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i seriously feel so bad for lee and halladay....lee has to be like what the farg was i thinking choosing philly...and this year is it...after this its going to get progressivly worse as the team is ancient

MDS

nothing like a little possible 2 game slide and 2-4 stretch to get you going

i almost wish they were .500 right now

Rome

i honestly don't know which is worse... listening to the marlins announcers or reading this thread during the game.

your nonsense is so over the top it's not even fun making fun of it.  give it a rest already.  jesus christ, man.

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 11, 2011, 08:37:43 PM
nothing like a little possible 2 game slide and 2-4 stretch to get you going

been calling this well before the season started...if anything i underestimated how painful it would be to watch