2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

osama could've been a great power forward if not for his kidney condition.  dude had a sick fadeaway
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on May 04, 2011, 06:55:10 PM
since Hamels first start of the year, you know the one where he got booed and everybody said he sucks...

5 GS, 4-0, 38 IP (never less than 7), 24 H, 6 ER, 8 BB, 37 K, 1.42 ERA, .142 BAA, and a WHIP of 0.842.

WE WANT PICTURES! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

pffft, so fake.  the glove isn't even broken in.

of course i'm sure that's the only thing on her that isn't broken in
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Face is not great and she's got nothing in the ass and hips dept.  Just another skinny fake blond with fake tits and nothing else.  Yawn. 

And there's no way she actually took the bite out of that hot dog. 

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on May 04, 2011, 07:16:02 PM
Shut your filthy whore mouths.

Seriously bro...you live in Florida.  There should be no shortage of some fine ass Cuban and Dominican mamasitas walking around down there with asses and hips that make your eyes pop out.  What's with the obsession with skinny bitches who have no curves? 

Rome

She's the first bitch I saw when I looked for a girl on Google wearing a Phillies shirt.

Jesus...

Sgt PSN

That's not Hamels' wifey, is it?  If so, she looks about 1000x better pregnant. 

Quote from: Rome on May 04, 2011, 07:21:44 PM
She's the first bitch I saw when I looked for a girl on Google wearing a Phillies shirt.

Jesus...

LOL....you are so farging salty. 

Don Ho

Rome, we expect a lot more from you.  Now go find us a nice shot of a Dominican nugget.

Geowhizzer

Munson

I never really knew much about Vance Worley until last year...is he a future #3/#4 type guy, or is he a AAAA player like Kendrick?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer