2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yea i know bad shtein today, but hes the long man out of the pen

what do you honestly expect? any person you find to fill this role is going to suck. whoever milwaukee brings in next inning wont be any good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

OK, I'd prefer it to be another version of suck then. Because I'm sick of seeing Kendrick suck all of the time.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 18, 2011, 10:55:50 PM
at least I can go to bed. Has Kendrick thrown a strike yet?

Does pegging the guy on 2nd with the ball count?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

walk on 4 pitches, error, hit batter. 2 total strikes I think? Wild pitch. Walk.

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

QB Eagles

Eagles_Legendz

SD

MDS