2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2011, 08:18:16 PM
carpenter/fp santangelo might and i stress might at this point be worse than mcarthy/wheels

Yeah they're pretty farging awful.

NL East, outside of the Mets crew, may have the worst TV crews in baseball.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Always wonder what's said between those two when Cholly runs out there.

Looked like Roy said "yeah I got it" or something
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Lance Nix ... RBI single and Werth to third.

Chuck leaves Halladay in.

End this shtein!

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 13, 2011, 09:35:07 PM
Doc is letting them get back in it....

To be honest there were a few other points in this game when he wasn't throwing with his most masterful level of command. The fact that he was pitching a two-hit shutout anyway shows you just how ridiculous Doc is.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

SD

phillymic2000

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 13, 2011, 09:37:57 PM
farging kidding me?!

Never had a doubt. C'mon Jay. If you're gonna have heart attacks over Doc, what are you gonna be like when Lidge comes back?

MDS

that wasnt really a strike and it was probably stupid to let him throw 1000 pitches, but that was fun

charlie knows they are winning the east hes gonna let roy finish his game, win or loss. i like it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Deeeeep into the night....goes Stairs and Pudge.

Thanks for playing, fellas!

Lol at Pudge crying. Swing the bat jackoff!

Lol at Carpenter saying the ump was riding the emotion with Halladay and that's why he punched out Rodriguez

MDS

lol that was such a gift

whatever. practice baseball at this point.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.