2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Jesus, victorino needs to not swing at high fastballs ever again.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

Why not swing at two fastballs that are eye level? Great pitch selection, icehole.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2011, 08:54:57 PM
Nice 0-4, Vicky.

Herndon on. Here comes a couple runs.

yea after he hit .800 in the braves series, this is what happens

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

THE SKY IS FALLING!!  So the Phils will now be 1-3 in series opening games this year.  They've also won all 3 series they've played.  Doc + Lee = 4

Munson

Text from my boy at the game-
"They literally(!!) kicked 8 Phillies fans out last inning for standing and cheering. I told security if they kicked out every Phillies fan they'd lose 75% of their attendance."
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

They already paid for their ticket and stopped selling beer in the 7th so it's not like kicking out all the Phillies fans is going to impact the profits.  They already got theirs. 

Munson

I'm just wondering why they were kicked out. They weren't cursing or anything, it was apparently during the first bases loaded situation. Fans standing up and yelling at a baseball game? Preposterous!