2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

you dont have it in you to do anything else than to be a funhole
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2011, 10:27:28 PM
lets not act like if you took away his hideous feathered hair and socal attitude hed be some sort of amazing pitcher

since the ws year of 2008 hes basically a .500 pitcher....hes a good not great pitcher....hes falls into a category with hundreds of other starters.....good thing is he is still relatively young and can become great...question is does he have it in him to do so
Because as we all know Hamels was not fantastic last year and it was totally his fault that in 11 of the games he pitched in, the Phillies scored no runs while he was still in the game.  Oh and he also won two games 1-0.  

DIAF.

ice grillin you

hes a good pitcher...once again get over it....lol @ the overflow of emotions from you...get a farging hold of yourself
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i was talking to havas, actually

youre not a funhole. just a texan. ive come to know a lot of j's.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

they are the same

same people lining up to fire coaches after 1 bad season exist just as much here as they do in west texas, houston, metroplex, etc.

in fact there is a white coach that i cover who gets shtein from the mexican fans becuase hes a gringo. they say they cant trust him because he aint one of them.

these are your peoples.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2011, 12:19:36 AM
they are the same

same people lining up to fire coaches after 1 bad season exist just as much here as they do in west texas, houston, metroplex, etc.

in fact there is a white coach that i cover who gets shtein from the mexican fans becuase hes a gringo. they say they cant trust him because he aint one of them.

these are your peoples.

I can't even begin to fathom high school sports in Texas.  I'd love to hear some of your stories.  I can't think of another state where it's as intense.  I have a freind in Dallas who has a son playing youth football and he's already dreading the years to come.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

if Fransico can prove to be a viable option in RF, you conceivably see a Brown/Vic/Fransico outfield next year and maybe even this year if Raul tails off.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS