2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

on choke not scoring without seeing his path to 3rd it might be on sammy

he might have been holding him all the way and choke slowed up midway to 3rd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

he has such a noodle arm

that was an atrocious at bat by valdez...god i miss chooch batting before the pitcher

ice grillin you

MDS

based on the highlights to last night it seemed t mac, in pure game calling, was improved.

is he actually better? an im assuming wheels is even worse

ice grillin you

i have the houston guys tonight thank god....but i cant believe t mac and wheels cant be anything other than more horrifying than ever

MDS

ive got them all series obviously. i really like them but am dreading when mlb.tv kicks in. go to phillies.com and listen to t macs calls. they seem better. though it wont make up for the other 99% of the time when hes doing his normal schtick.

ps foxsports has gone to widescreen for everything. so has espn. and since im poor and dont have hd it sucks

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

At the game.  Anyone on tv mention whats wrong with shane?   He stayed in after the cf collision.

Rome

the pos cable company we have doesn't broadcast the games in high def.

i have mlb.tv but i'm watching it on television anyway.

and i don't think victorino's hurt.  it's 7-1 so if he's a little banged up why not take him out?

ice grillin you

early report has victorino back in the locker room for a labotomy

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2011, 08:42:56 PM
early report has victorino back in the locker room for a labotomy

lol

Yeah - soreness in the calf. So...

DL stint by Wednesday?