2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

ice grillin you

jesus farging christ its one thing if polanco is swinging well or lining the ball out but jesus christ he farging boucnes out to short every mother farging at bat for the last two weeks....get him out of the game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Ruiz running down the line with his head tilted up like it would make him faster

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:49:43 PM
jesus farging christ its one thing if polanco is swinging well or lining the ball out but jesus christ he farging boucnes out to short every mother farging at bat for the last two weeks....get him out of the game

Too late now. 

ice grillin you

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Hawk

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN