2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

nice to see that icehole ross end the game with a golden sombrero, and looking for the last one.  chump, bitch.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on August 04, 2011, 11:45:05 PM
It's so early. What is this time zone shtein

Go to the team hotel and beg forgiveness from MAAAyberry. Now!

Munson

Its a good thing IGY wasn't here for all the insufferable homerism the last couple pages
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 05, 2011, 01:10:29 AM
Quote from: MDS on August 04, 2011, 11:45:05 PM
It's so early. What is this time zone shtein

Go to the team hotel and beg forgiveness from MAAAyberry. Now!

I'm in la. Hit the road early tomorrow. Will need to blow him at the park but believe me I owe it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cody Ross K'd 4 times by Lee last night. :yay

Semi-interesting read on MAAAberry

Rome

I was asleep (old jokes!) for most of the game but happened to wake up just before the end and couldn't stop laughing at Ross's reaction after he struck out.

Yeah, Cody... it's the umpire's fault you got rung up four times.

PoopyfaceMcGee

And Rowand 3 times. So, Lee only struck out someone else ONCE. He sucks.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Howard out of the lineup tonight against Sanchez.

JRoll, Polly, Vic, GRIT, Pencey, Raul, MAAAberry, Schneid, Vanimal

phattymatty

hai guys.

went to a baseball game in tokyo the other night. dont remember any of it.

but i got maf japanese props on my phillies hat the other nighty.

also, i hear the mets are wearings the los mets jerseys tonight. more like lose mets AMIRITE?

ice grillin you

i dont know if its a bad thing cause the guy cant hit but mAAAberry trys to hit the ball out of the stadium almost every at bat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000