2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Rome

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

time for some more rookie of the year magic, jc

hidden ball trick is next
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

And he walks the guy. The pickoff saved him from bases loaded.

COME THE farg ON JERKOFF

Sgt PSN

Lol....get the go ahead run off 2nd and promptly walk Rolen to force a runner over to 2nd with a hot hitter coming up. Farging Romero.

Don Ho

You know Phillips was probably shootin' the shtein with Jimmy.

QB Eagles

Rome

Sgt PSN

As he picks it out of the dirt.

Later JC....though the walk to Bruce is pretty irrelevant, maybe even the best case scenario considering how he's been hitting.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

thank goodness.  for a second there i thought they were in trouble.

QB Eagles