2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

That was one ugly at bat for dog.  Been one ugly game for him.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

They are going to lose.

Danys Baez is a goddamn abortion.

Get off my team, icehole!

Don Ho

Baez vs Pujols, Holliday and Berkman.  Yeah, I'm feeling it.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

And Romero comes in with the bases loaded....

Odds he walks in the winning run?

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 17, 2011, 10:56:29 PM
And Romero comes in with the bases loaded....

Odds he walks in the winning run?

You beat me to it.  Walk or wild pitch.

PhillyPhreak54

We were wrong.

One goddamn pitch and its over.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SD

Don Ho

ONE fargING PITCH  :-D

Nice work iceholes.  1 farging run again.

Don Ho

MDS

would it have killed them to give garcia the cg. farging amateurs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

why would anyone watch the phillies when the thunder are playing? THUNDER!!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

So what's the deal they can't hit and they suck but they still have one of the best records in the league? Sounds complicated. And a waste of time. As an adult how the farg can anyone pay attention to or care about a sport that has 160+ games every year? Jesus christ what a time committment. Get a job hippies.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Because there's nothing else on TV worth watching, the NBA sucks, Golf is incredibly borign to waatch without the black hero, and even with him it's terrible...the Flyers are out of the playoffs so farg the rest of hockey...and then there's NASCAR.

Face it, the Phillies are the only thing worth watching. Yay michael martinez and Denise Baez, goddamn wetbacks.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds