2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2011, 03:27:28 PMat least i care...you could care less what happens...they win the world series great...they dont well get em next year because we are the phillies...you are part of a new set of young fans i cant stand...i wish i could live in mexico and watch the game on a laptop and not give a shtein but thats not me

yea youre right, i dont give a shtein. win or lose as long as they have fun its all good! right?

NO.

its so god damn early. why are you getting wrapped up into thinking that this stretch against a bunch of slightly better than mediocre teams means anything? its may. the pirates are .500. the royals are in the AL central race. who the farg cares.

you are the only human being on the face of the earth tallying these games against the marlins and braves and cardinals up like they matter. cause im sure jimmy is staying up and night nervously wetting the bed about facing jake westbrook on monday.

go back to quitting on the team with the best record in baseball, please. or you can buy out of our bet for $24.75.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

If anyone wants to watch the Threshers go to MILB.TV.  For $6.99 you can get a month of minor league baseball on their package.   

Sgt PSN

HOF Brown sprained his right thumb and will sit out 2-4 days. 

Don Ho

Please tell me that's just a real bad joke?  Are you serious?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

Quote from: MDS on May 12, 2011, 06:34:43 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 12, 2011, 03:27:28 PMat least i care...you could care less what happens...they win the world series great...they dont well get em next year because we are the phillies...you are part of a new set of young fans i cant stand...i wish i could live in mexico and watch the game on a laptop and not give a shtein but thats not me

yea youre right, i dont give a shtein. win or lose as long as they have fun its all good! right?

NO.

its so god damn early. why are you getting wrapped up into thinking that this stretch against a bunch of slightly better than mediocre teams means anything? its may. the pirates are .500. the royals are in the AL central race. who the farg cares.

you are the only human being on the face of the earth tallying these games against the marlins and braves and cardinals up like they matter. cause im sure jimmy is staying up and night nervously wetting the bed about facing jake westbrook on monday.

go back to quitting on the team with the best record in baseball, please. or you can buy out of our bet for $24.75.

Can you explain why you feel compelled to constantly tell all of us every single farging day that its early May and they will be fine? I mean every...single....day. Fans watch games and get pissed when bad plays happen or their team loses...no matter how many games are played in a year. Welcome to the nature of sports.

You truly believe that when it hits October we are all are going to be like, "Holy shtein migy was right....what were we thinking?"  It really is embarrassing,

rjs246

All told I think about 20% of this thread is Phillies talk and the other 80% is everyone commenting on how they feel about each other. Gayboys.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

I would say that 80% are people trying to be IGY's shrink, but I guess that what happens when you have a total of 8 posters.

Rome

So it turns out a buddy of mine went to the Threshers game last nite.  It was two for one beers and he ended up getting shteinfaced after at the Tilted Kilt then slept in his car in the parking lot.

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

igs alert....throwback jawns for both teams this weekend

tomorrow is the Negro Leagues....Philadelphia Stars vs Atlanta Black Crackers

and Sunday (on TBS) is the 1974 unis

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick