2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2011, 02:34:21 PM
that was a random fluky hot streak that came at an amazing point

ibanez is horrendous and beyond washed up and shouldnt even be playing, let alone hitting 3rd.

replace ibanez with jimmy and what you typed doesnt change...except that jimmy has been in the three hole all year and has one rbi
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

jimmy would be alright if he was hitting somewhere like 6th or 7th...problem is you can say that about everyone on this team aside from choke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jimmy is valuable still because hes a leader very good in the field and when he gets on he can use his speed....ibanez is as bad a hitter as jimmy but he has no business being in the field ever again....so while jimmy isnt producing many runs hes also not giving up any...if there was a plus/minus stat in baseball rauol would be at the bottom of the league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

somehow Kendrick got a 1-2-3 against the top of the order after a total of 1000+ ft of outs

charlie

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 20, 2011, 02:55:33 PM
somehow Kendrick got a 1-2-3 against the top of the order after a total of 1000+ ft of outs

Textbook sinkerball pitching, right there.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 20, 2011, 02:55:33 PM

:-D True

Don Ho

phillymic2000

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

charlie