Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

If last names could fight, my last name would kick the holy ever living farg out of your last name to the death.

hbionic

Mine is short and simple. Like my penis. Not Nazi like yours.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

I'm pretty sure THawk was the lead singer of Jawbreaker/Jets To Brazil.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Tomahawk

I have received all payments. Thanks for all the kind and not so kind words accompanying the  :deion Sarge, I can't believe you actually paid with 100 quarters; that's a bullshtein move that cracked me up. I'm going to put 'em all in a sock and give you a code red (not mountain dew) to help remind you of your Army days...YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Zanshin

That's pretty good. I've run leagues where it's like pulling teeth to get paid.

Sgt PSN

I was actually going to pay you in pennies, but I found a few rolls of quarters in a box and suddenly I didn't feel like going to the bank for pennies.

Is everyone in for next year or is Dio finally calling it quits? 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

I kind of feel like everyone wins with this one.

ice grillin you

sorry guys.....dio needs to save his paper for all the bets me and him are going to make next season
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Munson

Is this happening again? Gotta figure out if I have to do 4 drafts this year
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

Really? Life is THAT complicated?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Sgt PSN

No, Keeper League 13 is not going again. But I am curious as to whether or not we're doing Keeper League 14. Who's in and who's out?

I'm in.

SD

100% in

If anyone has openings in any other leagues let me know