Computer Geeks Unite! And farging help me!

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Code generation software limits the need for human development of software. It is literally software that writes software. It could lead to self-propagation and ultimately to the rise of the machines. I would prefer a zombie apocalypse since they are slow and brainless, but if it has to come at the hands of cyborgs, so be it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

I was gonna pm you to see if your sister wanted to do the final for me.

rjs246

If all of the questions tangentially relate to the apocalypse I'll happily take it for you.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

You know the bottom thing with all the programs and websites you have open, I clicked something and it's to the right now and driving me nuts, anyone know how to get it back to the bottom?

Seabiscuit36

Click it, and drag it to the bottom

then right click it, and select lock taskbar to retard proof it
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Click and hold on the bar, drag it back to the bottom. Then right click and select "lock the toolbar."

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD_Eagle5

Already tried that, the start up icon is at the very top and won't allow me to drag it down. Any other suggestions?

reese125

General_Failure

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: General_Failure on May 06, 2009, 10:03:44 AM
Don't click the icon, click the bar.

I was clicking the bar and trying to drag it, it gives me that invisible dotted line and will only allow me to drag the taskbar to the left.

SD_Eagle5

It worked and I turned the retard proof thing on

General_Failure

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

so i want to burn some video files to dvd.  i've got a converter but it gives me 2 options:

PAL compatible
NTSC compatible

what's the difference?