Computer Geeks Unite! And farging help me!

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

i do.  but it sounds manly when i say it.   

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

okay so I've got an image that I want to resize.

what program can I use to do that? 

I don't have photoshop.  I can't find the option in Paint.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

i think photobucket or one of the bigger file hosting sites has an online program that allows you to alter pics.  upload the pic, make your adjustments and save it. 

Diomedes

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2009, 10:30:37 AM
spybot is great, just go to download.com to get it. 

1. Do an update of the software data, then do a Safe Microsoft Start with networking.  Run the scan.

Then get rid of the girlfriend, she's tarded. 

2. for the CD Rom, see what type of cd rom it is, then do a search for drivers for that cd rom.  install. and you should be good to go

CD Rom is farged. I put a disc in and it makes some clunking noise. Luckily my buddy has a spare one he's giving me.

The computer was running slower than shtein so I backed up all my files then reset it to an earlier date (4 months ago). I defragged it too. It's running good again but now the internet won't work. I unplugged the modem/router and all that good shtein but still nothing. Suggestions?

Sgt PSN

mussa

god i pity PC users. so many things to worry about.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 14, 2009, 06:24:45 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 31, 2009, 10:30:37 AM
spybot is great, just go to download.com to get it. 

1. Do an update of the software data, then do a Safe Microsoft Start with networking.  Run the scan.

Then get rid of the girlfriend, she's tarded. 

2. for the CD Rom, see what type of cd rom it is, then do a search for drivers for that cd rom.  install. and you should be good to go

CD Rom is farged. I put a disc in and it makes some clunking noise. Luckily my buddy has a spare one he's giving me.

The computer was running slower than shtein so I backed up all my files then reset it to an earlier date (4 months ago). I defragged it too. It's running good again but now the internet won't work. I unplugged the modem/router and all that good shtein but still nothing. Suggestions?

Buy a new one.

Diomedes

General_Failure

Quote from: mussa on April 14, 2009, 06:45:58 PM

Like which games to play first.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Apple douches <<<<<<<<<<<<< Scotch snobs.

Diomedes

yeah, it's a really worry trying to figure out what to do with the extra thousand dollars I didn't give to Steve Jobs

SD_Eagle5

evidence erased