Computer Geeks Unite! And farging help me!

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2006, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

solor panels is good, i read a few months ago that ikea plans to have do-it yourself kits in its store by like 2011 or something and i think wal-mart is on the boat too. worth looking into. although im not sure what that has to do with IT
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

They're building a lot of houses down here with solar-powered water heaters.  Pretty cool stuff, but having your water heater on the roof might have some drawbacks.

MDS

so i just got this new cpu

and i need word 2003 on it, you know...not the new one

so whats the best way to go about getting that, since at the store they said they dont make it anymore or something

i dont want to farg up this cpu will silly downloads, thats what the old one is for
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phillymic2000

Do you have tech guys at work? I just got to them at my district and they hook me up. You may have to pay a little but they (if you have them at your work) should be able to handle that.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

are trying to imitate reese/cole or something?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2009, 05:57:25 PM

so whats the best way to go about getting that, since at the store they said they dont make it anymore or something

i dont want to farg up this cpu will silly downloads, thats what the old one is for

Ebay, you can probably snag a full install for about $20
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

The BIGSTUD

Hmmmm, I just so happen to have a copy of Office 2003 on CD.

Let me know if you want me to find a way to get the contents to you.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

yes send it to me

but will it work on windows vista?

The BIGSTUD

Hmmm, I have no idea if it is Vista compatible. I'm using XP right now.

http://forums.cnet.com/5208-12546_102-0.html?forumID=133&threadID=243938&messageID=2464791

According to that people have gotten it to work.

I'll copy the contents to my computer, put them in a rar and upload them and PM you the download link. I'll try to get it done tonight. If not I'll do it tomorrow.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

reese125

now he wont make fun of you anymore Cole...good job

jews love them some free shtein

Zanshin

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2009, 05:57:25 PM

If you can't get it, you can use openoffice.  It's free and MS Office compatable.