16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i mean yeah i like fultz much more than lonzo too but i really think magic needs to get the home town boy. and he doesn't seem like the best talent evaluator to begin with. if he comes out with lonzo plus a #1 next year seems like a win win for everyone. and an easy out for him.

ice grillin you

i would probably go on the longest bender of my life if that happened...but theres better odds the world ends this weekend than both the celtics not taking fultz and the lakers doing that trade happening
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Celtics will take Fultz, Lakers will take Ball, and I assume any rumors otherwise are just the media trying to gin up more interest.

phattymatty

100%. But we have now entered the beginning of the sports dark zone. At least we have something to talk about for a week until literally nothing for 3 months.

ice grillin you

i think i agree that this is an espn gin up the interest in the draft stunt...both guys leading the reporting are espn reporters

the only caveat is why would you do it on a friday night rather than tuesday or wednesday

PhillyPhreak54

So this 1 for 3 is something

Plz happen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

woj is regularly wrong but keep suckling social media

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

google it...he makes up shtein all the time....you only know him from draft night cause you love spoiling picks

MDS

Sgt PSN

MDS

the old man is plastered tonight

FULTZ IS COMING

SD

I know Fultz is by far the best player in the draft that fits the Sixers needs, but is he worth all that? I'd rather stay put, take bpa at 3, then move onto next season and see how the Lakers pick plays out. Since we're dealing with Ainge I have a feeling we're going to get fleeced.