16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Deep breaths...start from the diaphragm..feel the air coming into your lungs...now slow release.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Rome

I'm hoping the Sixers get it even over Orlando

You're welcome in advance.

QB Eagles

Most of all, I want that Lakers pick.

phattymatty

Sac getting #1 and swapping the pick would be awesome. And yeah LA would be nice this year but I'm OK with a Lakers top pick next year also.

ice grillin you

yeah the lakers pick is the least important thing this year....it goes without saying that the number one thing is to get fultz ie the number one overall pick....next is to not drop from four

anything after that would be a bonus

in other words for me id easily rather have fultz than any two other lottery spots
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they so much better odds of getting 2 picks than getting the 1

getting the 1 is basically impossible for them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not even close to impossible....the flyers moving up to two was impossible...tonight its like a 7-1 odds...unlikely obviously but its realistic..they have more or less the same odds as the lakers of getting it

MDS

what time is the real lotto drawing...i think its like 1-2 hours before the made for tv stuff

ice grillin you

830 is the show....so probably 850ish

phattymatty

no I think he means when do they actually fake picking the balls? do they even pretend to do it like the lottery with real balls anymore or do they just automate it?

serious question though, i don;t remember from past drafts...saying the lakers pick is 4 and conveys...will it show immediately the lakers logo or the sixers?

ice grillin you

for tv purposes the balls were replaced with the cards long ago

as for when the cards are unveiled my guess is it will be begin around 845-850

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

non wonky viewer guide

14 - meaningless
13 - meaningless
12 - meaningless
11 - meaningless
10 - virtually no chance of it happening but dont want to see sacramento here
9 - dont want to see sacramento here
8 - if sacramento still hasnt shown and doesnt show here then they made the top 3
7 - lowest the sixers can pick, please god no
6 - first chance to see the lakers and mos def dont want to see the sixers here
5 - best chance to see the lakers outside of the top 3 (pray), dont want to see the sixers
4 - last chance for the lakers pick but a legit chance, please no sixers

by the time they get here all of the above will have explained how meaningful the top 3 is