2014-2015 Sixers - The Saga of Hinkie Magic and it's Hold on the NBA Continues

Started by ice grillin you, September 19, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they rightfully tanked last year...draft your players and start playing for real....see what you have.....wait for the free agency class next year or the year after

if mcw/noel/embiid/whoever turns out to work, a big time FA will want to sign here. this isnt milwaukee. if it doesnt, youll be bad anyway and have another crack at the lotto.

and again its not so much the double tank, its hinkie being an icehole and harris not giving a shtein. they are treating the fans like garbage....who in their right mind would pay for this slop product? they should be bending over backwards to get people in the building or wearing gear.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

So pretty much what they're doing is what you're bitching about...Embiid and mcw are injured so not sure what you're upset about. Lol at treating the fans like shtein...90% of Sixers fans see the bigger picture. Nobody was going to a game this season to see Thad Young

MDS

i wouldnt have drafted embiid...hes been playing basketball for 3 years and has been injured for 3 years
mcw cant shoot
noel is a stick and missed a week with a cold
saric has a lunatic commie father

there's little to no shot this thing works....so its good thing its gonna take 4 years to start seeing it. OR they could have drafted players that could play, have 4 youngins on the floor by november, and go from there. if it works. BOOM. if it dont, youre back in the lotto going for another player.

but keep buying the team propaganda that this is the only possibly way to do it and that it'll definitely work because hinkie is a genius that thinks less of the fans than josh huff does.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2014, 10:01:05 PM
i wouldnt have drafted embiid...hes been playing basketball for 3 years and has been injured for 3 years
mcw cant shoot
noel is a stick and missed a week with a cold
saric has a lunatic commie father

Who gives a shtein how long Embiids been playing ball for...he's 7 ft and an incredible athlete who has the chance to be really special. Who would you have taken there Exum? I'll take the monster upside over some unknown who played down under.

mcw was a steal at 9...not all pgs can shoot plus he's barely old enough to drink

Camby was a stick too

MDS

i dont want a big man thats been playing basketball for 3 years and hurt for all 3 years. sorry.

phattymatty

they could have had the first 4 picks in this years draft, and they would still be one of the worst teams in the league.

stop crying.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Lil guy is Eskin

@howardeskin: GM Sam Hinkie has not only made @sixers embarrassing team but is 23M below NBA salary cap MINiMUM payroll. Min is 56M. Sixers 33M. #itsajoke

MDS

when the sixers still suck royally in 4 years, remember your old buddy muslim todd

PhillyPhreak54

Did Hinkie shtein on Howard? Because the King of asskissing doesn't rip unless someone denied him access

ice grillin you

hinkie shteins on all the media....thats why he hates him...i dont think its anything personal

the great arnett moultrie was released by the knicks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2014, 08:11:35 AM
hinkie shteins on all the fans....thats why he hates him...i dont think its anything personal

would love it if you didnt exist....he doesnt care about about sports. just wants to play fantasy basketball and be left alone.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes 0/0...thats the point

you have no idea and wont for 5 years if any of these moves are good. and theres nothing quite like waiting around for a while to see if nerlens noel's cold passes and joel embiid's back heals.