The Wire

Started by ice grillin you, May 01, 2007, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its about time the best tv show ever got its own thread...

the following story from todays baltimore sun talks about how they pick out the clothes for the characters....****BE WARNED**** it contains some spoilers albeit very minor ones about casting....

article mentions that the new season should air this winter.....thats pretty big news

for all you people that have been sleeping on this show i implore you to start netflixing from season one so youre ready to roll this winter for season 5

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/bal-to.wire30apr30,0,7133281.story
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I was disappointed last year.  My brothers boy was supposed to be on the show as Carcetti's Aid but his scenes never made the Cut.  Another guy i worked with was on the show 2 years ago as one of Carcetti's boys when Tommy was out drinking at the bar and his wife left, and he ended up banging that broad.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

A show about black people

hunt

i've seen boyz in da hood at least 5 times so i'm good.

but thanks.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

SD_Eagle5

n/m

MDS

good lookin igy.

guesses are season 5 rolls with curb in january.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

That was the first and last 4 minutes of that show I'll ever watch. I've seen better acting in a high school play.

MDS

typical response coming from a star trek nerd.

michael k. williams not getting an emmy nomination is highway robbery.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

???
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

judge the wire on one scene that igy likes. well done.

seriously, start with season 1 episode 1. its leaps and bounds better than the sopranos, lost, whatever.

Seabiscuit36

Ive given up on Lost, it just lost me.  I have the past 5 epi's on tivo but i have no desire to watch them.  To MDS's credit i do have 19 episodes of FNL's ready to get viewed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

seriously, start with season 1 episode 1. its leaps and bounds better than the sopranos, lost, whatever.

you do realize youre speaking to a guy from lycoming county and telling him to be comfortable watching a show about the inner working of the baltimore city ghetto