Week 15 - Cardinals: RIP Carson Wentz

Started by MDS, December 13, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I think Bradley Fletcher and Cary Williams are playing corner today

General_Failure

Looking forward to Larry Fitzgerald ruining my day despite my low standards.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

any drive where arizona doesnt score a td is a victory for the eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

lol at the most blatant pick I've ever seen.

General_Failure

I can't believe this cowardly league outlawed forearm shots to the head.

MDS

lol blatant fumble doug doesnt challenge then they just get one anyway

retarded
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 20, 2020, 04:14:20 PM
lol blatant fumble doug doesnt challenge then they just get one anyway

retarded

Jesus loves everyone on the Eagles except Carson.

MDS

nobody is going to remember or talk about that non challenge but its mind boggling how it happened

QB Eagles

Hurts looking like a Wentz clone on that one.

MDS

2 plays into the game hurts looks like a freshman qb pressed into varsity duty

General_Failure

General_Failure

Say what you will, but Wentz never panicked on a handoff.

QB Eagles

Doug's short yardage playcalls this season are baffling.

MDS

WIP gonna be fun with people making excuses for hurts and other mouthbreathers calling for carson

QB Eagles

End arounds against the Eagles work even when they don't work.