We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I'm honestly distraught but thanks for the support. 

MDS

might i recommend forming friendships with people that arent avid tucker carlson devotees

i guess thats tough in florida where every other person belongs in an mental institution
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote"The Mu variant has a constellation of mutations that indicate potential properties of immune escape," the WHO said in a statement Tuesday...

I should have bought stock in funeral homes.  I probably still should.

Can you do that, buy stock in an industry entire, like undertakers?  You probably have to call some greasy icehole and give him part of the cut, but who do you call?  A stock broker?  A bookie?  What's the difference?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/09/03/mu-coronavirus-variant-explained/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Sorry to hear about your friends, Rome.

To be fine a couple weeks ago and be like that now is sobering.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on September 03, 2021, 07:58:48 PM
might i recommend forming friendships with people that arent avid tucker carlson devotees

i guess thats tough in florida where every other person belongs in an mental institution

That's just the thing... they weren't when we became friends.  She wasn't political at all.  She was funny, profane, kind and just nice, you know.  Then about 5 years ago she got caught up in the Trumper shtein.  Best way I can describe it is it's like she became a holy roller for Trump. 

She's still my friend, but yeah, it's been awful to watch. 

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 03, 2021, 09:22:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your friends, Rome.

To be fine a couple weeks ago and be like that now is sobering.

Thanks man.  That's been the common theme here for a couple months.   Perfectly fine one minute and then a few days later, bam, you have a tube jammed down your windpipe.

They have all truly lost their goddamn minds. 

Geowhizzer

School Update:  We've already passed last year's total of COVID cases.  We're four weeks in.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

My daughters school just made masks mandatory again. The deplorables are going nuts. There's a meeting next week...I just have zero interest in being around these people. My daughter had covid, she's fully vaxxed, she'll wear her mask and not bitch and moan like the red iceholes running rampant around these parts. I really hope they all get sick.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on September 04, 2021, 09:06:38 AM
any dead kids yet?

Thankfully, not yet.  We do have a teacher that's been out a full month now.  Not hospitalized (yet), but pretty sick.

MDS

you gotta admit this is really funny

QuoteA woman died of the virus, and as her family was planning the funeral, her mother was also struck down. An aunt took over arrangements for the double funeral, only to die of COVID-19 herself two weeks afterward.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they've got no one but themselves to blame.

Of course they're the one whose family would shtein themselves if the coroner lists Covid as the cause of death. Some of the wingnuts are showing up at hospitals with letters from attorneys demanding their people get the horse paste meds. Idiots.

On a side note my coworkers four year old has it.

ice grillin you

no matter how many crazy school board meeting videos i see i still cannot believe these are real people in the world
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

some of it is fake....theres like a head lunatic in charge who recruits and encourages people to come out and gives them a speech to give

but really this element of insanity has always been out there, but now its all just there for the taking on facebook. they see other people doing it and they want to do it too. like how racists were emboldened under trump to do a charlottesville, lunatics are emboldened now to go to school board meetings and scream about 5g.